Pages

Monday, March 6, 2006

Hey, Did You Hear the One About...

..250 comics standing outside of a comedy club on a Sunday morning attempting to audition for a major TV show and getting jacked out of the chance to do it?! HIL-AIR-REE-US!

I was one of them! Well, at least my material got better hanging out on the street, and I made cool connections with comics. I enjoyed watching an angry mob gathering outside ready to jack up native security guards that can't follow simple instructions. At least we were in a posh neighborhood in case rioting and looting broke out. I needed a plasma TV as it was. I would've rivaled that Iraqi dragging a bathtub home after Baghdad fell. You'd see me on TV with a homeless man's stank-ass jacket covering my face breaking into one of those ubiquitous coffee shops and walking out with a cappuccino maker screaming, "I SAID NO FOAM COFFEE BITCHES!"

With that said, I need to submit a video of my act for consideration in this show, hence, why I am alluding heavily to but not naming locations, names, or activities that transpired. To all of those that got a shot, congratulations! To all my brothers and sisters that didn't, we're all going to die of polio if we don't get it soon!
Currently listening :
Stankonia
By OutKast
Release date: By 31 October, 2000

No comments: