Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Fanta Menace Previews Recap

Hello everyone!

I spent all week getting ready for the show, thus, I haven't really been too active on MySpace (I know you all missed me!). We had our previews this weekend and they went off very, very well! There were times we improvised lines, added little quips and gestures, and even tossed other people around on stage! Everyone in the cast took care of each other in some way, shape, or form, and that was completely awesome! The crowd was fantastic as well since we had packed houses each time! We'll spend a little bit of time tuning up some shizzat for our formal opener this weekend! So, please come out and check it out!

I had a lot of fun tonight partying it up with my castmates, so, time for beddy-bye!

Peace,
Nelson

Currently listening :
Sinatra Reprise: The Very Good Years
By Frank Sinatra
Release date: By 26 March, 1991

No comments: