Pages

Friday, February 3, 2006

Timing is Everything, Mr. Bond

I got asked to do a stand-up showcase in March, but, alas, I had to turn it down I have a recurring prior commitment that formally starts the night I would do the showcase. I asked to be put into a showcase within the next month or after May.

On a lighter note, I am checking out audition material for an upcoming musical. I've never done an audition for a musical, but, it looks like something I would like to pursue someday. I wish I knew some songs from Broadway musicals! LOL. I heard that Dr. Dre's "Ain't Nutin' But a G Thang" has recently been added to the list of acceptable showtunes!

"Uh...uh...uhh....yeah...uh...uh...WHAT?!"

Note: this was oroginally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=2&blogDay=4&blogYear=2006

No comments: