Pages

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Other White, Brown, Yellow Meat

I went to rehearsal last night after the Chicago Rush game at Allstate Arena, which, by the way, is one of the places I can go to and feel completely different from everybody since I don't have 5 kids running around in pee-wee football jerseys and I don't sport a mullet like it's 1982. I had made a fateful decision to eat a hotdog there, which contains pork along with cat, pheasant, and a hint of Chinese laborer as well. Since I haven't had a hot dog in such a long time, by the time I got to rehearsal I felt weird. I was incredibly emotional, sluggish, unfocused, and ready to strangle individuals that looked at me the wrong way. So, I ordered my usual diarrhetic from Starbux (luckily a cast mate was more than willing to go get if for me!) and drank it to flush my body of the crap I had eaten before. I drank a bunch of water as well to ease the passage of the items in colon and continue flushing myself out. After a lengthy visit to the throne, I felt way better.

Why I chose to poison myself, I haven't quite figured out. I must've felt the need to suffer for some reason. So, today, I will be eating salads and stuff to continue flushing my body. My next cleanse is coming up next week and I won't be doing the "cold-turkey" thing I did last time (hmmmm...Turkey....wait, that's poisonous too!).

On a lighter note, I will be hitting Mix to do some good ole fashion standup comedy. Hopefully some of y'all can come out and make it! Feel free to message me for more information if you wish!

Oh, also, heard the latest mix of CR songs last night...WOW! Check out the Courageous Rue Website for more information.

Currently listening :
Rage Against the Machine
By Rage Against the Machine
Release date: By 10 November, 1992

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=2&blogDay=25&blogYear=2006

No comments: