Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006

MyWait

I feel for Tom. With the challenge of having the fastest growing website in North America(and maybe the world), there must be a lot maintenance and upgrades going on in MySpace.com along with a lot of bitching and moaning.

I just tried to add one of my idols D.J. Jazzy Jeff and got a note saying their improving the functionality and to wait a little while. He also put a note telling people to not mail him about it. LOL. I can just see it now:

"Uhm, Tom. You f*ckin' suck! I can't live without MySpace. MySpace sux because you're always trying to make it better! I want to add 30,000 people who don't know me at a single whim. I can't leave badly written messages on these people's pages or put my favorite 50 Cent video on my page! Oh, and I want to customize my page with a pink background with light blue lettering so no one can actually read it! I need to post up two-hundred fifty 3.5 Mb pictures on the front page. I want to post bad hit up lines on this sexxxy girl's page who I am sure my mother would love to meet. Get your sh*t together, Tom...cuz if I can't do it within the next 5 seconds, I will mail you! I WILL MAIL YOU!"

Tom, keep truckin', bro. You are a pimp and a scholar. Thank you for putting together "a place for friends".


Currently listening :
Songs I Heard
By Harry Connick Jr.
Release date: By 23 October, 2001

Note: This was originally posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=2&blogDay=19&blogYear=2006

No comments: