Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Got the callback; Don't got the time!

I got my call back results from my audition for the Chicago Comedy Company's casting of their next musical comedy "Retail". I was told I was a good candidate for the cast, but, due to my availability (and you all know my schedule) I would just miss out too much on rehearsals and shows. I had a feeling that was going to be the case but I had a blast preparing and auditioning for it! I met a lot of really cool people at the CCC. Now that I am in their minds hopefully their next production will be something I can be a part of once the starts align, the mountains crumble, and the seas roar!

In the meantime, Salsation stuff is kicking up and I now will have a bit more time to work on material for standup. Stay tuned kiddos!

Peace Out G Funk Money!
Nelson

P.S. According to one website I saw, the Nixon's "Foma" album is the number one record in the cutout bins at used CD stores...and I've bought 3 copies of it!

Currently listening :
Foma
By The Nixons
Release date: By 23 May, 1995

No comments: