Pages

Friday, February 17, 2006

525,600 Widgets

Hello all:

Had an excellent time at rehearsal last night! We got hardcore with our improv and started seeing a lot of outrageous characters and great scenes. Y'all are in for a big treat when once the shows start!

I have started learning the lyrics and melodies for songs for the callback. I'm learning stuff from popular musicals, and, honestly, it's a little challenging since it's a bit more "heady" than the simple pop music I normally listen to. Arrangements are a lot more lush and flowing. As usual, I am working through it and gonna have it kickin' by next week.

This is my first weekend I get to chill (and chilling means reduce my activities from 30 things to 20), so, I look forward to some R&R before I decide to fill up my life with things to do. The funny thing is I am going to start living my life on a calendar again! I haven't done that in years cuz I felt it was too limiting to always refer to it every time I wanted to do something. I guess I've outgrown the ego a bit and now realize it's a helpful tool to keep stuff organized. Plus, I can now tell the ladies, "Uhhh...let me check the little black book...*giggity*"

Allllllrrrrrrriiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhht,
Nelson

Currently listening :
Rent (2005 Movie Soundtrack)
By Jonathan Larson
Release date: By 27 September, 2005

No comments: