Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

Bringing IT (no, not "I-T") to Thyme Cafe!

Holy smokes did I have fun at Thyme Cafe! Thank you all the people that came out (especially you Jeff!) to see me perform my 3 minutes of glory (longer than most of my performances...*giggity!*) in front of a packed house of yuppy Bucktowners!

I got compliments from another comic named Eric who has been doing this for a couple of years. He really enjoyed my audience participation bit which worked beautifully since the house had a lot of half-drunk girls looking to "partay!" So, that was cool that he recognized the skillz that don't pay the billz but some day may pay dem!

Stay tuned for some big news to be announced around Sunday/Monday timeframe! Yes, it's worth it!

Note:this was original posted on MySpace with comments at:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=16074757&blogMonth=1&blogDay=20&blogYear=2006

No comments: